Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Dominic is Leaving Passive-Aggressive Notes on Your Cubicle

This one says,

Just a polite and friendly note to ask you, could you PLEASE do me a huge favor and at least TRY to not be such a disgusting sack of garbage? I would REALLY appreciate that SO MUCH!!!!! I'm sick of putting up with it, and so are a bunch of other people I talked to. I don't know if you realize this, but other people have to share this office with you, so you really ought to take some time to think about COMMON COURTESY!!!!!!

YOU ARE NOT IN THE FIRST GRADE ANYMORE SO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE STOP ACTING LIKE IT!!!!!! Could you please do that for me? If you could, THANKS!

–Yours Sincerely, Dominic

I hate that fake "polite" tone of passive-aggressive notes.

And are the all caps and exclamation points really necessary?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Vampire.